At Reglow Dermatologist, we offer safe and effective removal of warts, skin tags, moles, and cysts. These common skin growths can be unsightly or uncomfortable and may require removal for cosmetic or medical reasons.
Our dermatologists use a variety of techniques to remove these growths, including:
- Cryotherapy - A freezing technique that uses liquid nitrogen to remove the growth.
- Electrocautery - A procedure that uses an electric current to burn and remove the growth.
- Surgical excision - A surgical procedure that involves cutting out the growth and stitching the wound closed.
- Laser therapy - A non-invasive treatment that uses a laser to remove the growth.
- The treatment option used will depend on the size, location, and type of growth being removed, as well as your individual needs and preferences.
At Reglow Dermatologist, our experienced dermatologists will thoroughly evaluate your skin growths and recommend the best treatment option for you. We strive to provide safe and effective removal while minimizing scarring and maximizing cosmetic outcomes.
If you have warts, skin tags, moles, or cysts that you would like removed, schedule a consultation with one of our dermatologists today to learn more about your treatment options.